Saturday, August 12, 2017

Sharing a Sketch | Heather's CraftyLife

Hey there!  One of the best things about scrapbooking for me has been the vast number of friends that I have made, whom I would never have met otherwise.  Lot's of these crafty friends I have met in person and some I have only "met" online. A fairly recent friend is Heather of Heather's CraftyLife, she is a super fun You-Tuber and posts loads of inspiring videos. Today she is live streaming (which sounds super intimidated to me BTW) and has asked me to share a sketch with her so she could run a challenge on her channel.

Here is the sketch...


Pop on over to Heather's You-tube channel and watch her live stream to find out how you can play along!


Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!